Merten sankarit / Heroes of the seas on RuneQuest kampanja jota pelataan luolalla joka toinen maanantai.
Langugage: To be Decided
Kampanjan alussa pelaajien hahmoilla on laiva
Here is some information about the campaign in English:
There are some extra rules for creating characters, mainly a few new occupations and eight new homelands, and cultures.
Player characters can come from the homeland listed in the main rulebook:
- The Grazelands: roughly the southwestern quarter of Dragon Pass.
- Esrolia: the civilized lands southwest of Dragon Pass.
- Prax: the chaparral plains east of Dragon Pass.
- Sartar: roughly the southeast quarter of Dragon Pass and including the Quivin Mountains.
- Lunar Tarsh: roughly the northwest quarter of Dragon Pass.
- Old Tarsh: the lands immediately around the great mountain Kero Fin.
Or they can choose their homelands from lands that have a strong maritime tradition:
- Finest sailors in all Glorantha: Rightarm islands
- Ancient land of the Dragon Emperor: Karolera
- A freedom loving folk from a huge archipelago: Hargala
- Intrepid sailor who roam the seas: Maslo
- Proud sailors from the land where slavery is the norm: Kasreesthu
- Pacifist Malkioni traders and their Orlanthi mercenaries: Umathela
- Orthodox Malkioni from the once proud land: Seshnela
- Liberal Malkioni from the cold north: Fonrit